- Pub. Date:
You Are 1-Click Away From Understanding How To Reverse And Prevent Pre-Diabetes From Developing Into Full Blown Type II Diabetes!
Over 1 in every 3 (about 84 million) Americans suffers from pre-diabetes. And the sad part is, 90% of those that have it are not diagnosed!
What this means is that 84 million Americans are at the verge of developing Type II diabetes, which, according to studies, pre-disposes them to the risk of deadly health complications like heart disease, kidney damage, eye damage, hearing impairment, stroke, nerve damage, sleep apnea and many others.
With an average lifetime direct cost of treatment going upwards of $85,200 coupled with immeasurable indirect costs, it means that if you can do something to avoid becoming diabetic, then by all means, do it!
I know you are wondering...
Am I pre-diabetic and if so, how can I know?
How close am I to becoming type II diabetic?
Is it too late to do something about my condition?
Does pre-diabetes have any signs and symptoms or do I have to go for diagnosis at a medical facility?
How is the diagnosis done?
What causes pre-diabetes?
What can I do to stop pre-diabetes from developing into full-blown type II diabetes?
Are there foods that I should be eating more often and others I should possibly stop taking?
What lifestyle changes do I need to make to successfully get out of the danger of becoming diabetic?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you so keep reading.
The book covers the ins and outs of pre-diabetes to help you to understand how the condition develops, its risk factors, what you may have done to contribute to its development and the different approaches that will help you to reverse it successfully so that you avoid the risks and costs that come with diabetes.
More precisely, the book will teach you:
- The basics about pre-diabetes, including what it is, why it is a big deal and its causes to understand the problem from its root
- The risk factors that increase your chances of being pre-diabetic
- What to do when you've been diagnosed with pre-diabetes
- The place of insulin in the development of pre-diabetes
- How and why you become insulin resistant
- How to know if you suffer from insulin resistance
- Steps to take to improve your insulin sensitivity
- The connection between insulin resistance, diabetes and stress
- How to prevent the onset of Type 2 diabetes by observing 5 simple rules
- The foods you need to avoid if you are pre-diabetic
- How important changing your mindset is to reversing pre-diabetes, including the kind of mindset you need to fight pre-diabetes successfully
- Top recommended foods to eat when you are pre-diabetic
- Some recipes and meal plans that you can follow to lose weight, reverse pre-diabetes, stop it from becoming full blown type II diabetes and more
- How to set SMART goals that will lead you to fight pre-diabetes successfully
- How to shop smartly for healthy foods
- Powerful tips that will propel you to success in your fight against pre-diabetes
- And much more!
Don't wait any longer.
Don't wait until it is too late to do something about your health.
With the help of this easy to follow and implement book, you can rest assured that your fight against pre-diabetes will be successful.