They'll use building blocks to make a road--and welcome Jesus' triumphant entry! They'll rescue dolls from Daniel's Lion's Den--and discover they can trust God. They'll shake blue paper to sound like stormy seas--and learn that God helps them when they're afraid. Each Play-n-Worship lesson uses objects from a preschooler’s everyday world--plus play, fun, stories, and songs. Teach in ways preschoolers learn best...by doing! Play-n-Worship is designed according to the latest proven teaching methods and best practices--and it's made to last an entire year. Because repetition is important at this age level, we recommend you teach each lesson five weeks in a row to reinforce learning. There are 5 to 8 play techniques included with each lesson, so kids experience the Bible point in lots of new ways. After five weeks, move to the next lesson! From the creators of Children's Ministry Magazine.What this resource offers...
- Great Value! This easy-to-use kit includes 10 colorful, developmentally-appropriate storytime teaching trifolds, 1 leader guide, and the Play-n-Worship: Play-Along Songs for Preschoolers CD & DVD.
- 10 age-appropriate lessons with songs and intentional play techniques that get kids worshipping God and knowing Jesus through movement and fun. Themes include: Jesus Calms the Storm, Jesus Blesses the Children, Jesus’ Resurrection, God Protects Daniel, Jesus Is Born, God Made the World, David Defeats Goliath, Jesus Is Our Friend, Jesus Enters Jerusalem, and God Loves Me.
- Music kids, parents, & teachers will love. Drop this instant boredom-buster in your DVD player. You'll spark kids' enthusiasm for worshipping God--with songs and images that make them want to sing out!
- Videos include colorful scenes that are age-appropriate, interactive, and educationally sound. Each video reinforces the Bible point as your children sing.
- Great for Sunday school and home use! Help your preschoolers learn worshipful songs--and understand how to connect with God and trust him in their everyday lives.