With Pinterest Kickstart, you can kick back and start enjoying the cool features of the unique social networking site that connects you to other users worldwide based on shared tastes and interests. This handy, full-color guide provides you with a quick deep dive into Pinterest—what it is and how to use it; practical projects for individuals and groups; and some advanced techniques. The chapters move you quickly through initial set up to exploring the most popular Pinners to finding other appealing boards to creating your own boards.
- See how it’s done with tons of color screenshots that offer the same experience you’ll see onscreen
- 25+ project ideas of different kinds of boards—grouping décor ideas; planning and documenting home improvement projects; planning an event and organizing guests and vendors; fundraising for a non-profit; collecting genealogy information; and more
- Get undocumented strategies and solutions from “Now You Know” sidebars
- Learn ways to use Pinterest for your business
- Take this portable guide anywhere
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Heather Morris is a technical writer and editor. She uses and writes about the latest technology trends, including social media sites, and is the author of easy-to-use technology guides, such as The Healthy Mac, Researching your Family History Online, Scanning and Editing your Old Photographs, and Starting Up an Online Business.
David Todd is a seasoned social networking early adopter and an avid user of Facebook, Yammer, Linked-In, Meetup, and Pinterest. He analyzes Internet content, writes textbooks for young learners of English, and stays ahead of the social networking curve.