- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, with highly illustrated coverage of the history and physical exam, followed by assessment techniques that are weighted based on their clinical importance.
- Online assessment includes audio clips of the heart and lung.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Bulleted lists, mnemonics, practical tips from leaders in the field – all providing a concise overview of important board-relevant content. Multiple-choice questions online provide opportunities for further self-assessment.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Table of ContentsTop 100 Secrets
1. General Appearance, Facies, and Body Habitus
2. Vital Signs
3. The Skin
4. The Eye
5. The Ear
6. Nose and Mouth
7. The Neck
8. The Thyroid
9. The Breast
10. The Cardiovascular Exam
11. Heart Sounds and Extra Sounds
12. Heart Murmurs
13. Chest Inspection, Palpation, and Percussion
14. Lung Auscultation
15. The Abdomen
16. Male Genitalia, Hernias, and Rectal Exam
17. Female Genitalia and the Pelvis
18. Lymph Nodes
19. The Neurologic System
20. The Musculoskeletal System
21. The Extremities and Peripheral Vascular System
What People are Saying About This
Get the answers you need for successful patient care