I know how you feel, I've been right there, your feelings and thoughts. I know the worries, and concerns. I know how it's easy to let PCOS take control on you, when in fact, you should be the one controlling it. I've written this book so you can learn how.
You might face lots of problems and have so many thoughts and questions, like:
"What types of food do I need to eat?",
"What does this diagnosis means?",
"Am I fertile?",
"Is this a common or rare condition?",
"Do I know anyone else with the disease?".
By reading this book you will easily find tips and solutions to overcome your problems.
In this book, you will:
- Learn what PCOS and its signs are
- Receive advice and tips on how to help you manage your new lifestyle and symptoms
- Tips for managing your emotional mental and physical health
- Dive into the importance of a healthy and balanced diet
- Learn how to manage your battle with the weight scale
- Get information on chronic inflammation, and its relationship to the syndrome
- Learn about PCOS and its relationship with your fertility
- Learn how pregnancy with PCOS is like
- Learn about insulin resistance, and how this will affect you
- Understand which types of foods to limit or avoid and which to consume
- Learn over 100 recipes that are perfect for you and for your new lifestyle.
Get a jump... start on your new healthy life by making delicious meals, desserts, vegetarian plates, drinks, snacks, sauces, and so much more!