Prepare for success on the Certification for Emergency Nurses examination! Not only does Pass CEN! review all the content covered in the current exam blueprint, it includes fun yet challenging learning activities, realistic practice questions, and comprehensive practice examinations. A concise outline format and numerous illustrations make the material easy to read, understand, and remember. Written by a team of expert nursing instructors led by Robin Donohoe Dennison, this unique guide also reviews anatomy and physiology for each core body system. This is the all-in-one study tool you can't do without!
- An easy-to-follow outline format quickly and clearly delineates what you must know to pass the CEN exam.
- Content follows the most current CEN blueprint and eliminates extraneous information that is not likely to be tested.
- Learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways to learn critical concepts, such as matching questions, essays, table completion exercises, and crossword puzzles.
- Anatomy and physiology reviews cover each core body system
- Case Related Learning activities include questions on clinical reasoning and decision-making.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||62 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents
- Preparing and Performing on the CEN Examination
- Patient Care Management
- Professional Issues in Emergency Nursing
- Cardiovascular Emergencies
- Respiratory Emergencies
- Neurological Emergencies
- Gastrointestinal Emergencies
- Orthopedic and Wound Emergencies
- Genitourinary, Gynecological, and Obstetrical Emergencies
- Maxillofacial and Ocular Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Substance Abuse, Toxicological, and Environmental Emergencies
- Shock and Multisystem Trauma
- Psychosocial Emergencies
A. Abbreviations and Acronyms
B. Signs, Syndromes, and Triads
C. Memory Aids
D. Normal Laboratory Values
F. Flight Paramedic Study Guide