Kaplan Medical's PANCE/PANRE Qbook provides targeted review for the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) and the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE). With expert advice, realistic practice questions, and test-taking strategies, PANCE/PANRE Qbook provides the prep you need face the exam with confidence.
- 600 exam-like practice questions with explanations for each correct and incorrect answer choice
- Breakdown of exam content, structure, and question types to help you avoid surprises on Test Day
- Strategies for the computer-based test and time-management tools so you can use your time effectively
- Guidance on the recertification process plus information about state requirements and navigating the job market
- Updated by James Van Rhee, program direction of the Physician Associate Program at Yale School of Medicine
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
|Edition description:||6th Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
James Van Rhee is program director of the Physician Associate Program at Yale School of Medicine. Kaplan Medical, the leader in health sciences test preparation, offers a wide range of programs and products focused on providing the most exam-relevant information available. For physician assistants, Kaplan Medical provides a full range of services, including a up-to-date online Qbank, live classes accessible from anywhere in our state-of-the-art online classroom, and more.