Organizational Power Politics / Edition 2 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
- ABC-CLIO, Incorporated
This updated edition of the award-winning volume is a contemporary guidebook for understanding and using personal power in organizational settings of all kinds.
• Includes 22 demonstrations of effective power tactics for daily use at work, home, or in recreational situations
• Offers 20 descriptive tables summarizing and clarifying survey results
• Two diagrams display models of the power-use process, offering visual confirmation of the interrelationships of critical elements of power use
• Provides a full bibliography for further study of the use of personal power in organizational settings
• An extensive and helpful index offers access to all critical elements of power theory and practice allowing the reader easy reference
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.30(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
Gilbert W. Fairholm is emeritus professor of leadership at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA.