* Discusses the Obstacles that Confront Offshore Employers, such as the foreign nation's:
* Infrastructure (availability of electricity, transportation, water, food, etc).
* Political stability.
* Distance from the U.S.
* Mortality rate.
* Health care.
* Presents an Exhaustive Survey of Companies Going Offshore.
* Offers a Realistic Look at Potential Endgame Scenarios.
|Edition description:||Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed.|
|Product dimensions:||7.01(w) x 9.25(h) x 0.24(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Setting the Stage
- Measuring the Trend
- The Offshoring Obstacle Course
- Arguments in Favor of Offshoring
- Arguments Against Offshoring