Save money and get total official GRE® test preparation with this 3-book bundle from the test maker!
This Power Pack includes three Official Guides:
- The Official Guide to the GRE, 3rd edition
- Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Questions, Volume 1, Second Edition
- Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Questions, Volume 1, Second Edition
This Official GRE® Super Power Pack 2017 Edition provides key information and the practice you need to do your best on the GRE General Test. For less than what you would pay for each book separately, the bundle packages The Official Guide to the GRE® General Test, 3rd Edition; Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1; and Official Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume 1. This essential resource features four, complete, real GRE tests, hundreds of authentic GRE practice questions with answers and explanations, descriptions of every question type, with valuable question-answering tips and test-taking strategies to use in your GRE test preparation.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test. So for in-depth GRE test preparation and intensive practice at a money-saving price, this bundle is your best choice!
The Official GRE® Super Power Pack offers:
• Significant savings over purchasing each book separately
• Everything you need to know about the test, direct from the test maker
• 4 complete, real GRE tests – 2 in the book and 2 online
• 600 real practice exam questions, many with detailed answer explanations
• The test maker’s own tips for answering each question type
• Scored sample Analytical Writing essay responses and reader commentary
• Access to GRE POWERPREP® Online
• eBook content that is fully accessible for individuals with disabilities
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.60(w) x 10.70(h) x 2.50(d)|
About the Author
Educational Testing Service (ETS) (Princeton, NJ) is a private, nonprofit organization devoted to educational measurement and research, primarily through testing. Founded as a nonprofit in 1947, ETS develops, administers, and scores more than 50 million tests annuallyincluding the TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® tests, and The Praxis Series® assessmentsin more than 180 countries, at over 9,000 locations worldwide.