Highly readable, well illustrated, and easy to understand, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies remains your go-to choice for authoritative guidance on managing today’s obstetric patient. Reflecting the expertise of internationally recognized authorities, this bestselling obstetrics reference has been thoroughly revised to bring you up to date on everything from ultrasound assessment of fetal anatomy and growth, to medical complications in pregnancy, to fetal therapy...and much more!
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you're using or where you're located.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of international experts in obstetrics.
- Gain a new perspective on a wide range of today’s key issues - all evidence based and easy to read.
- Stay current with new coverage of fetal origins of adult disease, evidence-based medicine, quality assessment, nutrition, and global obstetric practices.
- Find the information you need quickly with bolded key statements, additional tables, flow diagrams, and bulleted lists for easy reference.
- Zero in on "Key Points" in every chapter - now made more useful than ever with the inclusion of related statistics.
- View new ultrasound nomograms in the Normal Values in Pregnancy appendix.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||41 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
Table of Contents
- Placental Anatomy and Physiology
- Placental and Fetal Physiology
- Maternal Physiology
- Maternal-Fetal Immunology
- Developmental Origins of Adult Health and Disease
- Preconception and Prenatal Care: Part of the Continuum
- Nutritional Management During Pregancy
- Drugs and Environmental Agents in the Pregnancy and Lactation: Embryology, Teratology, Epidemiology
- Obstetrical Ultrasound: Imaging, Dating, and Growth
- Genetic Counseling and Genetic Screening
- Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis
- Antepartum Fetal Evaluation
- Normal Labor and Delivery
- Abnormal Labor and Induction of Labor
- Operative Vaginal Delivery
- Intrapartum Fetal Evaluation
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Malpresentations and Shoulder Dystocia
- Antepartum and Postpartum Hemmorhage
- Cesarean Delivery
- The Neonate
- Postpartum Care
- Lactation and Breastfeeding
- Surgery During Pregnancy
- Trauma and Related Surgery in Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Loss
- Cervical Insufficiency
- Preterm Birth
- Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Multiple Gestations
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Red Cell Alloimmunization
- Amniotic Fluid Disorders
- Prolonged and Postterm Pregnancy
- Heart Disease
- Respiratory Diseases in Pregnancy
- Renal Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus Complicating Pregnancy
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases in Pregnancy
- Pituitary and Adrenal Disorders in Pregnancy
- Hematologic Complications of Pregnancy
- Thromboembolic Disorders
- Collagen Vascular Diseases
- Hepatic and Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Neurologic Disorders
- Malignancy Diseases and Pregnancy
- Skin Diseases in Pregnancy and Puerperium
- Maternal and Perinatal Infection: The Sexually Transmitted Diseases Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
- Maternal and Perinatal Infection-Viral
- Maternal and Perinatal Infection-Bacterial
- Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders in Pregnancy
- Patient Safety and Quality Measurement in Obstetrical Care
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Obstetric Practice