There’s no better way to study for nursing exams and the NCLEX®! Nursing Key Topics Review: Mental Health provides a quick review of the psychiatric nursing information you need to know. More concise and less overwhelming than a textbook, this review simplifies essential concepts with bulleted lists, summary tables, and clear illustrations. So that you can check your understanding, review questions follow important topics — and always include correct answers and rationales. Audio summaries on a mobile web app let you study while on the go!
- Emphasis on critical, practical, and relevant information allows you to study mental health nursing efficiently and effectively.
- NCLEX® exam-style review questions include answers and rationales, allowing you to assess your understanding and retention of the material.
- Audio summaries on a mobile web app make it easy to review anytime, anywhere.
- Quick-access format reflects what you want — the most essential content sprinkled with review questions.
- Mnemonics help you to remember key information.
- Bulleted points are easy to read or scan through, allowing for quick comprehension.
- Tables and illustrations summarize and depict important concepts.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||6 MB|
Table of Contents1. Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing
2. Therapeutic Communication
3. Standards of Practice and Nursing Process
4. Legal and Ethical Issues
6. Crisis Theory and Intervention
7. Mental Health and Mental Illness
8. Foundations of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
9. Neurocognitive Disorders
10. Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
11. Mood Disorders
12. Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders
13. Personality Disorders
14. Substance Abuse Disorders
15. Somatic Symptoms and Dissociative Disorders
16. Anger, Aggression, Abuse, Assault, Violence
17. Eating Disorders
18. Sexual Disorders
19. Trauma and Stress-Related Disorders
20. Special Populations