Encourage a teen in your life to develop a revolutionary faith
Packed with challenging insights, smart advice, and open discussion about today’s contemporary cultural issues, the best-selling and trusted NIV Revolution Bible empowers young men ages 13-18 to ask big questions, discover fresh perspectives and impact others while living their faith on the edge.
Teens will discover how to impact a broken and diverse world with fresh perspectives on a variety of faith-related issues. Their life, their relationships, their community: it’s all a big deal, and it takes a big, God-filled heart to make a difference. A revolution of the heart isn’t about how popular or tough they are. It’s about what God can do in them and through them.
This newly updated edition uses the accurate, readable, and clear NIV translation and includes features strategically designed to empower teen guys in their quest for truth, providing provide biblically-based answers to tough questions that teen guys have and presenting the Bible’s perspective on spiritual growth and contemporary cultural topics such as self-harm, sex. divorce, environmental care, prayer, drug use, underage drinking, pornography, modesty, reading the Bible, relationships, and popularity on social media.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 12 full-color pages offer life-impacting ideas like “50 Passages That Show God is a Revolution God” and “50 Ways to Be a Better Friend”
- In-depth book introductions give an overview of the context of each book in the Old and New Testaments
- “Battlelines” provide biblically-based answers to tough questions
- Over 200 “Be the Change” articles challenge teen guys to discover God’s truth on various topics
- 100 “God Calling” notes bring focus to key verses on God’s words to teens’ lives
- 100 “Live the Revolution” notes show you how to change your life and revolutionize your impact on others
- 50 “Matchups” capture the strategies, reflections and conflicts between the Bible’s heroes and villains
- “Christianity 101” introduces teens to the basics of Christianity
- “Beliefs 101” helps teen guys dig deep into the underlying principles that shape their worldview
- Ribbon marker
- Leathersoft cover lays flat when open
- 8.5-point type size
|Product dimensions:||6.20(w) x 9.30(h) x 2.00(d)|
|Age Range:||13 - 18 Years|
About the Author
Formed in 1988, The Livingstone Corporation partners with Christian Publisher to produce Bible, books, Bible studies, curricula, and other resources.
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.