Over 700 images will bring the Bible to life for kids!
This study Bible for kids includes a spectacular full-color interior featuring over 700 illustrations including photos, infographics, and maps, that visually present key Bible information.
The NIV Kids’ Visual Study Bible, for ages 8 to 12, brings the Bible to life in four-color illustrated splendor. In addition to the over 700 full-color visuals, this Bible features important facts and study notes located near the relevant verse that make this Bible one kids will want to explore!
- Over 700 full-color photographs, illustrations, infographics, and maps throughout
- Study notes to help explain the text
- Book introductions, including important facts and an image to orient the reader
- One-column format with side bar study notes for ease of reading
- Presentation page for gift giving
- Ribbon marker to easily hold your place
- Easy-to-read 8.5-point font size
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
Using the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy-to-read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversee the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.