- Features narration by the legendary Ray Charles
- Inspired by the best-selling children's alphabet book, written by Bill Martin Jr. and John Archambault and illustrated by Lois Ehlert
- Includes Chicka Chicka ABC book inside
- Kids build confidence as they effortlessly learn the alphabet through rhyme, animation, music and play-along learning
- Develops pre-reading skills with unique interactive games, stories and songs
- Multimedia excitement includes click-activated sounds, animations and video
- On-screen digitized video of the Multimedia Players adds fun and~guidance throughout
- Includes all original lyrics from the book, plus all-new sing-along song and silly sentences from book co-author John Archambault
- Computer-accessible parent tips and project ideas
- Music also plays on your home audio CD player
About the Author
Carolyn Keene is the pseudonym of the writers of the Nancy Drew and The Dana Girls mystery book series. The name "Carolyn Keene" is the invention of Edward Stratemeyer and the Stratemeyer Syndicate, which was known for packaging books for children. Ghost writer Mildred Wirt Benson was the first and primary writer of the Nancy Drew books before additional authors, including Edward Stratemeyer's daughter Harriet Adams, took over the mantle. The classic Nancy Drew series includes 78 books and the first, The Secret of the Old Clock, continues to be the most popular book. "Carolyn Keene" is also credited as writer to Nancy Drew spin-off book series River Heights and the Nancy Drew Notebooks.
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Many people would say this is an awesome series, but I find it more like a soap opera then a mystery book. In this series, Nancy and the gang have changed completely. It's like you don't know them anymore, they do all of these things that you would never imagine them doing. Some people say that it's more realistic. I say that it's so not real. The storyline is nothing other than Nancy Drew staring an entirely new life, forgeting the past. The characters that I and many others once loved and admired are now like every other obnoxious snob. What happened?! I personally think (and I'm sorry if someone's offended, but it's how I feel) that Carolyn Keene should have never started this series, because it has stained the good name of Nancy Drew Mysteries.
My favorite character in this book is Nancy Drew because I liked how she found out who was stealing expensive things and never told any of her friends.
I loved this book!! I finished it in less then two days!! I would definetly recomened it to anyone!
This series really rocks! It keeps you on the edge, with a twist of independence and romance. But not icky romance. We're talking chases, give and take, and a whole lotta kisses that will make you swoon! This series has got attitude! It'll make you can't wait for college!!!! You gotta read this!