• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel MapThe Black Hills National Forest Map Pack Bundle is the perfect companion for anyone planning a trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota. The two maps in this Map Pack Bundle cover the Black Hills National Forest in great detail and include all of the information needed for a memorable trip for the first time or the frequent visitor. The maps include trails with mileage between intersections, numbered US Forest Service roads, motorized trails as well as hundreds of points of interest such as campgrounds, trail heads, and boat ramps.
Buy the Map Pack and save 15%!
The Black Hills National Forest Map Pack includes:
- Map 238 :: Black Hills South [Black Hills National Forest]
- Map 751 :: Black Hills North [Black Hills National Forest]
- Map Scale = 1:70,000
- Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
About the Author
Founded in 1915 as the Cartographic Group, the first division of National Geographic, National Geographic Maps has been responsible for illustrating the world around us through the art and science of mapmaking.Today, National Geographic Maps continues this mission by creating the world's best wall maps, recreation maps, atlases, and globes which inspire people to care about and explore their world.