Multicultural Education in the 21st Century / Edition 1 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Pearson Education
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.50(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Multicultural Education in the New Millennium, by Carlos F. Diaz.
2. Multicultural Education: Goals, Possibilities and Challenges, by James A. Banks.
3. Effective Teaching Practices for Multicultural Classrooms, by Geneva Gay.
4. Creating Effective Urban Schools: the Impact of School Climate, by Valerie Ooka Pang and Andre J. Branch.
5. Learning Styles: Implications for Teachers, by Karen Swisher.
6. The Role of Gender and Achievement in Schooling, by Jane Bernard-Powers.
7. Educating Immigrant Students Successfully, by Dilys Schoorman.
8. Connecting Multicultural and Special Education, by Christine E. Sleeter and Rodolfo Puente.
9. Culturally Sensitive Evaluation Practices, by Pat Ceros-Livingston.
10. Teaching Multicultural Education from a Foundations Perspective, by Angela Rhone.
11. We Speak in Many tongues: Language Diversity and Multicultural Education, by Sonia Nieto.
12. Becoming a Cross-Cultural Teacher, by Cherry A. McGee Banks.
13. The Role of School in Deterring Prejudice, by Ilene Allgood.
14. Educating for Human Rights: A Curricular Blueprint, by Ricardo L. Garcia.
15. Resistance to Multicultural Education: What Every teacher Should Know, by Carlos F. Diaz.