All of Jim Brown's Forex books are consistently ranked
'Best Sellers' on Amazon!
Here is why... At no extra cost, or on-costs, Jim shares with his readers:
- His custom indicators for the MT4/MT5 MetaTrader platforms, and more recently TradingView, as a download package at the end of the book.
- An invitation to join his Facebook and Telegram Groups which have around 6,000 new as well as experienced Forex Traders contributing, which includes daily interaction with Jim.
- Jim calls his trades live, shares his results and records weekly trade analysis videos on his YouTube channel.
- Contact with Jim should you require any clarification on this trading method.
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader and currently resides in Vietnam.
This particular book provides a reliable and robust trading method which Jim has refined over many months on both demo and live trading. Jim uses the popular MetaTrader platforms to trade. These are more commonly referred to as MT4 or MT5, and there are many reputable brokers who offer these platforms.
As mentioned above, the method is now also available to be traded on the very popular web-based TradingView platform.
Although Jim concentrates solely on Forex trading, there is no reason why you could not trade this method on other financial instruments offered by many brokers. These may include:
- Precious metals
- Stock indices
- Individual stocks
You may not wish to conduct your actual trading off the Metatrader or TradingView platforms, however, as this method relies on the use of Jim's custom indicators which he had specifically built for Metatrader and TradingView, you will need to at least download a free MT4/MT5 or TV demonstration platform to enable you to conduct your trade analysis, and then place your actual trades on your preferred Broker's platform.
Jim's other books
- Trading Forex with Divergence on MT4/MT5 & TradingView (expands on Divergence mentioned in Jim's High Probability book)
- Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms
Jim has been featured on
- Desire to Trade Podcast with Etienne Crete
- Trading Nuts Podcast with Cam Hawkins