Motorcycle Roadcraft is the police handbook for rider training, used by all the emergency services and a key reference for all riding instructors. It's essential reading if you want to develop your riding ability and safety to a more advanced level.
This new edition has been revised, updated and redesigned to include best practice in police riding. It's been guided by a working group of experienced instructors from the police and other emergency services, who have consulted widely with civilian and academic experts.
Motorcycle Roadcraft is packed with:
• tips and techniques to help you reduce the risks that all riders face from the actions of other road users
• advice on managing the personal tendencies, states of mind, emotions and sources of stress that could put you at risk even before you get on your machine
• updated information on techniques for cornering safely
• comprehensive explanations and advice to raise your riding abilities to a new level
• eco-riding tips to reduce your fuel consumption
• lively full colour illustrations and diagrams to explain the key principles and techniques for better riding.
The new edition features:
• new chapters on slow speed manoeuvring and emergency response riding
• learning points clearly set out for individual learning or formal instruction
• self-assessment questions throughout to help you improve your riding safety
|Publisher:||The Stationery Office Ltd|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||11 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|