Experience the magic of Valentine Davies' 70-year-old classic Christmas story in picture book format for the first time—the perfect Christmas gift for kids this season!
For a little girl named Susan Walker, Christmas could be any other day. She doesn't believe in Santa Claus or magic or miracles of any kind. But when she meets Kris Kringle and tells him what Christmas gifts she most wishes for, Susan finds herself hoping that maybe, just maybe, he is the real thing. Based on the original holiday classic, Miracle on 34th Street is a timeless, heartwarming children's book about generosity, imagination, and the spirit of Christmas... if you just believe.
- Why readers love Miracle on 34th Street:
- The perfect Christmas gift and novelty stocking stuffer for children ages 4-7
- Parents, guardians, and grandparents will love reading this nostalgic Christmas tale to a new generation of kids, sure to become a new family tradition!
- Screen-free fun for children during the winter season
- A great read aloud for teachers and classrooms
Related collections and offers
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||21 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||4 - 9 Years|
About the Author
Susanna Leonard Hill is the New York Times bestselling author of Moon's First Friends, as well as many other award-winning books for children. She does frequent school and library visits, teaches picture book writing, and offers picture book critiques. She lives in New York's Mid-Hudson Valley with her children and two rescue dogs.