Bestselling business author and Professional Speaking Hall of Fame member Alan Weiss offers the inside advice you need to turn your talent into a high-paying careerfrom honing your delivery skills to building a business. In Million Dollar Speaking, you’ll learn the critical skills of
- Dealing with difficult crowds
- Creating powerful speeches
- Targeting high-potential markets
- Creating a "star" reputation
- Setting fees that reflect your outstanding value
- Perfecting platform skillsmaking ¬them the best in the business
- Expanding your business through diversification
Weiss has packed the guide with tips, resources, helpful examples, and checklists that make it easy for you to keep a record of your progress. Whether you're a trainer, workshop leader, or consultant, Million Dollar Speaking has what you need to get on the paid public-speaking circuit in no time.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.00(d)|
About the Author
For more information about Alan Weiss or for the appendix of this book, go to: www.summitconsulting.com.