The #1 New York Times Bestseller
Recommended for children ages 2-5 years to enjoy any time of day.
A focus on team-building, friendship, and working together: At last—here from the team behind the beloved international bestseller comes a companion to Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site. Down in the big construction site, all of the favorite trucks are back facing their biggest job yet and will need the help of new construction friends to get it done. Mighty, Mighty Construction Site teaches kids that when working as a team, even a big job seems small! They find out that with teamwork, nothing is impossible!
- The perfect book for kids learning how to work and play together, make new friends, and overcome obstacles
- Ideal for family and elementary school story time
- Created by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld, the team behind #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train
Recommended for young readers – and their construction vehicle loving grown-ups – to read and enjoy any time of day.
- Kids will recognize their favorite truck characters – Dump Truck, Excavator, Cement Mixer, Bulldozer and more – and meet some smiling new friends like Skid Steer, Backhoe, Flatbed, Pumper Truck, and Front-End Loader
- Perfect family read aloud book
- Filled with vibrant illustrations, rich vocabulary and easy to follow rhymes
- For students in preschool through Grade 1 who are non-readers and those beginning to work on word recognition and independent reading
About the Author
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train. She lives in St. Charles, Illinois.
Tom Lichtenheld is the illustrator of #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train, created with Sherri Duskey Rinker, as well as Duck! Rabbit! and I Wish You More, created with Amy Krouse Rosenthal. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
A most worthy follow up to GOODNIGHT GOODNIGHT! What could I possibly say that hasn't been said already. We love Rinker and Lichtenheld's CONSTRUCTION SITE books and were SO excited to see this sequel. More fun read-aloud rhyming, a terrific story, and gorgeous illustrations.