We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw- Hill's GMAT to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by a team of renowned test-prep tutors. Their innovative teaching methods and expert coaching will help you master every question type. You'll also get vital access to practice problems, 10 full-length practice tests, free coaching videos online, and all the facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill's GMAT, we'll guide you step-by-step through your preparation program--and give you the tools you need to succeed.
- 10 full-length practice GMATs: 4 in the book, 4 on CD-ROM, and 2 complete interactive practice tests online at MHPracticePlus.com
- New coaching videos demonstrating GMAT problem-solving strategies, available free online
- Complete coverage of the new Integrated Reasoning section
- Problem-solving techniques to boost your performance on all the most difficult question types
- Strategies for getting into the best MBA programs, from choosing the right program to surviving in B-school
- Important information for international GMAT takers
CD-ROM with computer-adaptive practice GMATs
Compatible with Mac and PC systems
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||17 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
JAMES HASIK, MBA, is a GMAT test-preparation instructor who has been developing training curricula and teaching courses for more than 10 years.
STACEY RUDNICK is the director for MBA Career Services at the McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin.
RYAN HACKNEY is a business consultant and GMAT preparation expert.
Table of Contents
● The Techniques of GMAT Problem-Solving ● Data Sufficiency ● Basic Principles of Numbers ● Algebra ● Probability and Statistics ● GMAT Geometry ● Boolean Problems and Combinatorics PART 2 The Verbal and Writing Sections ● Critical Reasoning ● Sentence Correction ● Reading Comprehension ● Integrated Reasoning ●The Analytical Writing Assignment PART 3: The Integrated Reasoning Section PART 4: Beyond the GMAT PART 5: 4 Practice Tests CD-ROM: Computer-adaptive Practice Tests Online: 2 Practice Tests