Triumph over tough equations and get top scores on the SAT Math section!
If you're struggling with SAT math, you can rest easy--the revised and updated edition of McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math is here. Written by expert math instructors, this updated guide is packed with drills, exercises, and sample questions, as well as full coverage of SAT multiple-choice and constructed-response math problems. For each math topic, you get solved problems of gradually increasing difficulty, plus exercises with math problems in SAT format.
McGraw-Hill's Conquering SAT Math includes:
- 5 full-length sample SAT math sections
- Review of all mathematics topics tested on the SAT Strategies for answering all multiple-choice and constructed response mathematics question types on the SAT
- Complete coverage of all SAT mathematics problem types
- Strategies for the appropriate use of a calculator to answer questions
- Drills and exercises to build mathematics problem-solving skills
Topics include: Numbers and Operations; Factors and Multiples; Ratios and Proportions; Percents; Mean, Median, and Mode; Powers and Radicals; Basic Algebra; Coordinate Geometry; Functions and Math Models; Triangles; Quadrilaterals; Circles; Intersecting Line; Solids; Probability; Data Interpretation; SAT Word Problems; SAT Math Practice Test 1; SAT Math Practice Test 2; SAT Math Practice Test 3; SAT Math Practice Test 4; SAT Math Practice Test 5
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|