Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Get the targeted practice you need to excel on the Mathematical Reasoning section of the GED test!
We Will Help You Get Your Best Score on the GED®* Test!
With more than 125 years of experience in education, McGraw-Hill is the name you trust to deliver results. This MHE guide is the ideal prep tool if you want to succeed on the Mathematical Reasoning portion of the GED® Test. Inside this book, you will find:
• 750 Mathematical Reasoning problems in a variety of formats that provide intensive practice
• A Top 25 list that tells you the most important concepts you need to know
• Complete coverage of all the Mathematical Reasoning topics that you will find on the test
• A pretest to help you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
• Extensive examples of the latest question types
• A posttest modeled on the actual exam that will give you a realistic test-day experience
The bonus Flashcard App includes 100 cards that will help you review key topics spanning all 4 GED sections. (See inside front cover for more information.)
The learning objectives in this book are based on the Common Core State Standards. This means that you can use this book as a base for study on all high school equivalency exams.
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide.