Organized for easy reference and crucial practice, coverage of all the essential topics presented as 500 AP-style questions with detailed answer explanations
500 AP Biology Questions to Know by Test Day is tailored to meet your study needswhether you have left it to the last minute to prepare or have been studying for months.
You will will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the AP exam, accompanied by answers with comprehensive explanations.
- 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials
- Review explanations for right and wrong answers
- Additional online practice
- Close simulations of the real AP exams
- Updated material reflects the latest tests
- Online practice exercises
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Robert S. Stewart, Jr., Ph.D., is a retired U.S. Army officer and currently an Associate Professor of Biology and Director of the Biotechnology Division at Stephen F. Austin State University.