Peterson's Master the PSAT/NMSQT ® provides expert subject reviews, tips, and strategies specific to each test section :
- Evidence-Based Reading,
- Writing and Language,
- and Mathematics (Calculator and No Calculator).
The third edition of this test prep book gives students the opportunity to assess their knowledge before test day with a full-length diagnostic test and two practice tests that reflect every aspect of the new examall with detailed answer explanations.
Students will benefit from:
- Essential information about how to use practice test scores to help predict actual test results;
- Knowing what PSAT/NMSQT ® scores can mean for a student's scholarship opportunities, college recruitment, and AP course recommendations;
- Exciting information about National Merit Scholarships;
- an introduction to the SAT®
- Over 600 practice questions to prepare to score well
- A full-length diagnostic test
- AND two practice tests that reflect every aspect of the new examall with detailed answer explanations.
Buy the Peterson's Master the PSAT/NMSQT®