Peterson's Master the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE) contains essential exam review tips and helps build important test-taking skills for physician assistants to score high, be recertified, and continue their professional careers.
The guide provides:
- One full-length practice test with comprehensive answer explanations
- Extensive references to boost your knowledge of areas outside your clinical specialization
Peterson's Master the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Exam (PANRE) offers crucial test-prep strategies and exam reviews for physician assistants to maintain or regain their certification by taking the PANRE.
This essential guide features hundreds of practice questions with detailed answer explanations about:
- bleeding disorders,
- CDC prevention isolation guidelines,
- HIV and AIDS,
- immune system,
- liver function,
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs,
- multiple sclerosis,
- and surgical terminology.
Every six years, all PAs must take and pass the PANRE exam to maintain their certification to practice medicine. Prepare for the comprehensive assessment of a practicing physician assistant’s accumulated professional skills and knowledge base by reviewing the materials in this thorough user-friendly test-prep guide.