The first choice for prospective MBA candidates (with or without CD) An acclaimed test-prep expert and instructor provides stellar strategy, practice questions just like those that appear on the test, and exhaustive overviews of all the important verbal and math concepts. While the book is geared mainly to those devoting a lot of time to test preparation, scattered throughout are valuable time-management tips for readers who prefer cramming close to test day.
• Hundreds of practice questions covering all test sections
• Review of the analytical writing section
• Comprehensive reviews of math and verbal principles that appear on the exam
• Expert test-taking strategies
• CD includes Private Tutor® lecture series and 6 timed computer-adaptive tests