The GMAT is changing on June 4, 2012, and Peterson's Master the GMAT 2013 has the complete information that GMAT test-takers need. Master the GMAT 2013 includes thorough review and practice questions for the NEW Integrated Reasoning section as well as changes to the Essay section of the exam. Readers will find expert tips on essay writing and a thorough analysis of the types of verbal and quantitative questions they can expect on the exam. This no-nonsense guide to the GMAT includes essay-writing analysis and 6 complete practice tests, with access to 3 additional full-length GMAT practice tests on CD.
- Comprehensive review of the new Integrated Reasoning section, including practice questions and detailed answer explanations, plus information on changes to the Essay section of the GMAT
- Expert Top 10 test-prep tips to help students score high on the GMAT
- 9 full-length practice tests (including access to 3 on CD), with detailed answer explanations
- Full-length diagnostic test to help test-takers identify their strengths and weaknesses
- In-depth review of all subject areas on the exam, including reading comprehension, sentence correction, critical reasoning, problem solving, data sufficiency, and the new integrated reasoning