- Pub. Date:
Get college credit for your life experiences!
Each year, more than 250,000 students take one or more of the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests to get college credit for their life experiences.
The content is fully updated in this 12th edition of Peterson's Master the College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) study guide.
Score higher - This study guide helps you score higher with it’s:
- Pre-test for each subject with answers and explanations - Pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Thorough subject reviews and expert test-taking tips
- Post-test for each subject area with answers and complete explanations - increase your confidence by watching your score increase
- 10 practice tests in total
Essential test prep for the 5 General CLEP tests:
- College Mathematics
- Social Sciences and History
- Natural Sciences
- the new College Composition exam
- How to get college credit using CLEP tests
- How to register for the CLEP tests
- How to prepare
- The skills required to succeed on each test
Who should take the CLEP exams to earn college credit in these five subject areas? The exams are for all ages and skill levels. Whether you are a non-traditional student, have learned through independent study or acquired knowledge through professional development programs, you can take these exams for college credit.
Peterson’s Master the CLEP® guide provides complete preparation for these college credit tests in a user-friendly format. Score higher. Get College Credit for Your Life Experiences.