Everyone loves a good conspiracy. From the Jonestown massacre and the Philadelphia experiment to Nazi gold and the moon landing, there are umpteen conspiracy theories that even the least sceptical of us can recall and discuss at length.
Entire libraries have been furnished and internet forums filled with this cultural phenomenon in which complex threads are weaved together to explain seismic events in our recent history. Indeed, there are few things more captivating than a well-research, convincing argument that flies in the face of perceived knowledge. So follow Jon E. Lewis down the rabbit hole and look at our political system from a different perspective.
- Bar Codes - Can it really be that these codes apparently indicate 666; the mark of the devil and his coming cashless economy?
- The Bilderberg Group - An annual polite discussion on current affairs or a forum in which policy with worldwide implications is shaped?
- Bohemian Grove - To some, this is a private camping site dubbed 'the greatest men's party on earth', while other's regard it as opportunity to win friends in high places and to secure jobs or contracts. What really goes on at Bohemian Grove when the elite gather?
- Bush-Bin Laden Connection - Is it possible that George W. Bush made errors of judgement pre 9/11 because of his family's ties to the Bin Laden's? Is it possible that 9/11 could have been prevented?
- Cancer - Is there a cancer cure which is being suppressed by pharmaceutical companies and the medical establishments to keep their multibillion-dollar industry thriving?
- Club of Rome - Is it true that the Club of Rome wish to use war, disease and famine as the main ways to eliminate "useless eaters"?
- Jonestown - Was this a mass suicide, or was it mass murder intended to cover-up mind-control experiments?
- 1969 Moon Landing Hoax - Were all the Apollo landings an astronomical hoax?
- Nazi Gold - Did US authorities turn a blind eye to $3 million stolen by its own troops?
- Philadelphia Experiment - Did the US Navy cover up invisibility experiments which went hideously wrong?
- Ronald Reagan - Did George Bush seek to assassinate Ronald Reagan?
- The Royal Institute of International Affairs- To what extent do they influence world agendas?
- Star Gate - What is the truth behind the CIA's psi-operations in the 1970s?
|Publisher:||Little, Brown Book Group|
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||296 KB|