Do you want to get a macramé project going but are unable to work out on what you would like to do? Alternatively, perhaps, you trying to find the motivation or get any suggestions that will help the art emotions stream? If you are searching for some macramé project ideas for beginners, you have landed at the right book.
Whether you are fresh to the macramé culture or maybe, you have always been familiar with it, and now you aim to get right into the rhythm of stuff, this book is going to do you right. For hundreds of years, this age-old practice has moved in and out of wide usage. Even so, because of their usability, this technique will always be around to some extent. Remarkably, things such as table runners and key chains can be produced with only your palms and a few cheap materials.
This book is here to provide you all the relevant knowledge that you need to get started today with your first macramé project! Each chapter in this book will guide you through the process of macramé from beginning to end. In this book, you will learn:
- The Basics of Macramé
- How it originated, faded and eventually made its comeback
- The supplies you need as a beginner learner
- Basic knots and how you can incorporate them
- Micro macramé to make jewelry items
- Macramé projects like wall hangings for your indoors
- Macramé projects for your garden that include a hammock, wedding arch etc.
So, without wasting any further time, get your hands on this book and become a pro-macramé artisan with our tools and the power of your creativity!