Kaplan's LSAT Logic Games Prep 2020–2021 is updated to reflect the Digital LSAT. You’ll get practical tips on using the digital interface from our LSAT experts who have explored the new software extensively. Kaplan's unique instruction combines real LSAT PrepTest questions with exercises and drills to help you understand every type of Logic Game through the eyes of the testmaker.
Most students view logic games as the toughest section of the LSAT. Our guide features exclusive data on test taker performance and recent LSAT trends to help you avoid surprises on test day. You’ll get complete explanations, focused strategies, and targeted review to help you master the Logic Games section of the LSAT.
We are so certain that LSAT Logic Games Prep offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the LSAT that we guarantee it: after studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the LSAT—or you'll get your money back.
Essential Strategies and Practice
- Logic Games strategies will help you no matter what your level—whether you’re ready to tackle the toughest games with the most advanced twists or you’re looking for more help with the basics to get started.
- Official LSAT PrepTest practice questions let you get comfortable with the test format.
- Study plans will help you make the most of your practice time, regardless of how much time that is. Our exclusive data-driven learning strategies help you focus on what you need to study.
- Diagnostic tools analyze individual strengths and weaknesses by game type, so you can personalize your prep.
- LSAT Training Camp features hundreds of quick, skills-based practice drills so you can refine your approach to the Logic Games section.
- Interactive online instructor-led workshops give expert review.
- A comprehensive course preview features online test analytics that analyze your performance by section and question type for the June 2007 PrepTest.
- LSAT Logic Games Prep comes with access to an episode from Kaplan's award-winning LSAT Channel, which features one of Kaplan's top LSAT teachers.
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than with all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled LSAT Logic Games Unlocked 2018–2019.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.