LOOKING FOR MADELEINE is the must-read account that the online haters tried to silence. Its award-winning authors, Anthony Summers & Robbyn Swan, are featured in the NETFLIX series 'The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann'.
"EXPLOSIVE" Sun "COMPELLING" Daily Telegraph
· Identifies the blunders made during the police search for Madeleine
· Draws on confidential police sources
· Analyses the thousands of pages of the Portuguese police dossier
· Pinpoints the misreading of forensic evidence that - for a time - turned Kate and Gerry McCann into formal suspects
· Follows the clues indicating that the McCanns' apartment was watched, that the apartment had been visited by a phoney "charity collector"
· Reports, in frightening detail, on the many earlier sex assaults on British children in the area
Twelve years on, as Scotland Yard and Portuguese investigators continue their work, the Yard is focusing on a specific suspect. A senior officer told the authors: "The case is solvable."
What readers have said about LOOKING FOR MADELEINE:
"Lucidly written, superbly researched...non-judgemental...An excellent, fascinating update."
"A wonderful book. I was engrossed from beginning to end."
"Extensive research...plausible and sensible conclusions..."
|Publisher:||Headline Book Publishing, Limited|
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||2 MB|