- Contains all three Lizzie Searches for Love books by Linda Byler
- Ideal gift for readers in search of a love story
- Excellent choice for fans of Girls of Paper and Fire, Story Thieves, The Amish Teacher’s Gift, and more
The beloved first series of bestselling Amish romance novelist, Linda Byler, is finally available in a single volume! Lizzie Searches for Love books are all based on true experiences. They are, in order:
- Running Around (and Such): Lizzie is trying to figure out who she is and what she wants to be. It isn’t that she doesn’t want to stay Amish. But she realizes that she has a short temper, hates housework and babies, and loves driving fast horses. Will she scare off the Amish boys? What will happen to her?
- When Strawberries Bloom: As Lizzie becomes a schoolteacher, even more questions—and a new love—enter her life. She loves running her own classroom and the independence that brings. But her home life is messier. Her sisters have found their soulmates, but Lizzie is still figuring out who Stephen is to her.
- Big Decisions: Lizzie feels as if everything in her life has been leading to this point. Her concerns, dreams, and curiosity have brought her to the edge of some significant decisions. Will she join the church? Will she continue teaching? Does she want to get married, and if so, will she marry Stephen?
No need to search for the next book in this series or wait for it to be released. Buy this set, and you’ll be able to transition seamlessly from one book to the next.
Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Arcade, Yucca, and Good Books imprints, are proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction—novels, novellas, political and medical thrillers, comedy, satire, historical fiction, romance, erotic and love stories, mystery, classic literature, folklore and mythology, literary classics including Shakespeare, Dumas, Wilde, Cather, and much more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
About the Author
Linda Byler grew up Amish and is an active member of the Amish church today. She is the author of five bestselling fiction series, all set in the Amish world: Hester Takes Charge, Lancaster Burning, Sadie’s Montana, Lizzie Searches for Love, and The Dakota Series. In addition, Byler has written five Christmas romances: The Little Amish Matchmaker, The Christmas Visitor, Mary’s Christmas Good-Bye, Becky Meets Her Match, A Dog for Christmas, and A Horse for Elsie. Linda is also well known within the Amish community as a columnist for a weekly Amish newspaper.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Lizzie Searches for Love Trilogy: Three Bestselling Novels in One based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
Showed a girl as she grows up to become a woman, wife and mother. Nobody’s perfect especially Lizzie! Honest struggles of life for an Amish woman but not unlike those of us English.?
Wonderful, Couldn’t put book down,very inquisitive