Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' Administrative Medical Assisting / Edition 3 available in Paperback
We’re pleased to introduce the third edition of Lippincott Williams & Wilkins' Administrative Medical Assisting, the medical assisting text designed to address the challenges of medical assisting faculty and to provide the necessary content for programs that address administrative skills separately from clinical skills. This dynamic package of text and resources represents more than just a textbook, instead providing a suite of learning resources. This is the one text aimed at making sure that every graduate can quickly change their cap and gown for a set of scrubs and immediately be a vital member of the medical office. We do this by:
- Providing the content in an engaging style that speaks to students.
- Putting pedagogy to work in the text through key features like patent education boxes, competency checklists, procedure boxes, etc.
- Constantly reinforcing the learning through additional online ancillaries such as games and activities, animations, and ESL resources to round out the experience.
- Helping instructors lessen planning time, with robust instructor resources.
- Competency mapping tools help faculty members and students track their progress through the material.