This updated edition of Let's Review U.S. History and Government provides an overview of American history in its totality, starting with the Colonial era and concluding with recent significant events. This edition presents:
- Summaries of key topics with maps, charts, and illustrations
- Review exercises consisting of questions with answers
- A detailed chronology of major events in American history
- Thumbnail biographies of notable Americans
- A glossary of history terms and an extensive index
Also presented is the latest New York State Regents U.S. History and Government Exam with answers.
About the Author
Eugene V. Resnick has taught in the Social Studies Department at Midwood High School in Brooklyn, New York, over 25 years; he has taught AP United States History for 18 of those years. He received a Master’s degree in American History from Brooklyn College.