This series of books introduces students to the PARCC assessment administered across the country. It offers comprehensive subject reviews and practice tests designed to familiarize students with the PARCC grade level test and prepares them to do their best on test day. Let's Prepare for the PARCC Grade 3 Math Test includes:
- An explanation and overview of the test, including the computerized format of the exams
- Two full-length practice tests with answers and explanations
- Practice exercises that cover the different types of PARCC questions
- Helpful test-taking tips and preparation tactics throughout
- Strategies to help students navigate different math domains, including the number system, expression and equations, statistics and probability, geometry, and more
Students will find everything they need in order to prepare—and succeed—on their grade-specific PARCC tests.