Are you learning Spanish and want to start real conversations with native speakers? Then this book with useful phrases and short Spanish stories for a conversation will come in handy!
Conversational Spanish is usually about knowing the right things to say at the right moment. And unfortunately, it's not always covered during traditional classes.
With that in mind, I created this book with the list of the right things to say during your conversations in Spanish.
Plenty of natural dialogues in each story, so that you can learn conversational Spanish whilst you read, and improve your speaking ability at the same time!
The lessons are easy to follow and they come with plenty of examples to facilitate a more effective learning.
This book covers the following topics:
- A list of over 1,000 common phrases in Spanish, with an accurate translation in English for your understanding.
- Spanish survival phrases
- daily routine
- 26 funny Spanish phrases you'll hear from a native speaker
- Spanish love/romantic phrases
- medical Spanish phrases
- 20 best Spanish movies for learning Spanish
- A phonetics pronunciation guide of each and every word in the phrases, included after every translation.
- Carefully written stories with you as an beginners level reader in mind, using straightforward grammar and commonly used words so you can enjoy reading while learning new grammatical structures without being overwhelmed.
- They are wildly different stories that show how the Spanish language is used on a daily basis by native Spanish speakers. That's one of the purposes of the language. A language is learned for it to be used with native speakers as a tool of communication.
And much more...