64.5 Out Of Stock
The brand-new Larousse Unabridged Dictionary is now the cornerstone of the Larousse bilingual French line. It is an an in-depth reference specially designed to help translators, students, and teachers translate into or from either language clearly and easily. Containing more than 850,000 words, phrases and translations, it is the largest and most compehensive title in the French bilingual line.
Key features include:
• Abbreviations, acronyms, and proper nouns presented as headwords
• Menus at the top of long entries
• Idiomatic expression highlighted within entries
• Boxed notes on key problem areas in French grammar
• More than 400 encyclopedic boxed notes on cultural themes
• Cultural supplement on French langauge and art history
• Edited by an international team of specialists
|Product dimensions:||7.62(w) x 10.50(h) x 3.06(d)|
About the Author
The Larousse editorial team includes many language and reference experts based in countries around the world. In this way the linguistic team keeps its finger on the pulse of living languages as spoken by the native-language speakers of these countries.