Aracil's tender offering in Kisses! will become an instant bedtime favorite for young children.
A loving celebration of the endearing bond between parent and child: From a sweet little peck for a baby mouse to a ticklish nuzzle for a baby giraffe and a warm snuggly smooch for a polar bear cub, each spread of Kisses! features a parent with their child, sharing different kinds of kisses. But nestled next to his mother, one little baby will get the biggest, most special kiss of all.
• Die-cut pages are graduated—giving children a "what's next" sense of discovery ("whose ears are peeking out?").
• Sturdy board book design is satisfying for little hands to hold and ensure it will sustain the multiple readings this book will demand.
• Dreamy illustrations of animals and a sweet, simple storyline make this bedtime story a family wide favorite.
Soothing and extra cozy, Kisses! will inspire precious, quiet moments for parents and caregivers to share with their little ones.
• Great family read-aloud bedtime story
• Books for kids ages 1–4
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children
|Product dimensions:||4.30(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||3 Months to 3 Years|
About the Author
After studying law in Aix-en-Provence, Virginie Aracil chose to pursue a degree at the École Supérieure de la Mode (ESMOD) in Paris. While continuing her studies, she is perfecting her design skills in fashion, graphics, and multimedia through various experiences with Parisian fashion houses, media outlets, and trend forecasting agencies.