If you're looking for a way to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings while burning fat, keeping full and increasing your energy at the same time, then this cookbook is for you
Time and again, science, as well as the personal experience of many great people have proven that the ketogenic diet is one of the most reliable ways to burn off those extra pounds. You feel full of energy and vitality, your metabolism is reset and you generally feel great, among other things.
Just one problem.
The ketogenic diet tends to feel... restrictive, especially if you're an unrepentant foodie or if you're the type that prefers to have a little more variety when it comes to your food. After all, there's only so many eggs, avocado and bacon you can tolerate before you're bored out of your mind.
In this special cookbook, Anthony and Jenny Taylor completely get rid of the myth that keto meals are boring and shows you how you can eat your cake and have it with delicious, lip-smacking snack recipes and fat-bombs that will satisfy your cravings while making sure you remain in ketosis.
Here's what you're going to discover in Keto Snacks:
- Over 10 sources of healthy monosaturated and saturated fats
- The essential keto snack grocery shopping list with everything from protein products to fruits and spices
- 6 bulletproof tips to help you remain in ketosis with a special tip to help you remain in ketosis when dining out
- 20 crunchy snacks recipe that will make your taste buds sing
- Over 10 recipes for dips and sauces that are ridiculously delicious
- Over 15 of the very best fat bomb recipes for losing weight
- Vegetarian-friendly keto beverages
- 17 swimmingly delicious snacks for vegetarians
- ...and much more!
Even if you're new to keto and are wondering what your food table should look like or you're an experienced veteran of the ketogenic lifestyle looking for more variety, you're going to find many recipes in Keto Snacks that are right for you and will blow your mind and taste buds!