The TOEFL iBT tests your abilities in Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking. Kaplan’s TOEFL iBT Premier 2016-2017 with 4 Practice Tests presents the most important language skills and strategies you need to succeed on this test. The TOEFL is required worldwide for international students who want to study abroad.
Kaplan’s comprehensive guide gives you exactly what you will need to get ready for Test Day, including:
* 4 full-length online practice tests with detailed answers and explanations
* 450+ practice questions
* Focused practice for each section of the test
* 95+ minutes of audio for Listening, Speaking, and Writing sections included on CD and online, plus complete transcripts in the book
* 12+ self-paced video lessons taught by Kaplan experts provide strategies for and insight into every section of the test
* Exclusive score-raising tips and strategies for each language skill: Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking
* Effective study tips for all TOEFL test takers
MASTER the test with expert strategies, realistic practice, and in-depth review.
REINFORCE critical concepts with video tutorials.
IMPROVE your performance with instant, online analysis and feedback.
PREP ON THE GO with mobile study resources.
About the Author
Kaplan Test Prep is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses worldwide. Established in 1938, Kaplan is the world leader in the test prep industry. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings, a complete array of print books and digital products, and a global network of certified providers, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including test prep for English language exams such as the IELTS, TOEFL, and TOEIC as well as for entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, and professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. For Kaplan Test Prep's global offerings, go to www.kaptestglobal.com.
Read an Excerpt
TOC, Chapter 1