Schools of nursing and allied health use the Test of Essential Academic Skills, version 5 (TEAS V), to assess applicants for admission. With exam-focused instruction and targeted practice, Kaplan’s workbook TEAS V Prep: Strategies, Practice & Review gives you the comprehensive preparation you need to achieve the best score possible and get into the school of your choice. Plus, Kaplan’s practical techniques for study, time management, thinking critically, and working collaboratively will help you thrive in school and launch your successful career in health care.
- 50-item diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- 200+ practice questions to develop your skills
- Review of all TEAS V subjects: Math, Science, Reading, and Grammar
- Step-by-step lesson instruction
- Workbook format with guided practice and independent practice for every lesson
- Practical test-taking techniques and study strategies
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 10.90(h) x 1.60(d)|
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Examination Review. Led by experienced nurse educators, Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands and thousands of nursing students for the NCLEX-RN® examination each year. With our focus on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use, we provide benchmark and predictive testing for both RN and PN/VN programs. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.