Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests contains 1,800+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with a digital copy of the book and study plans to help you make the most of your time preparing for the GRE.
Kaplan GRE® Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests features:
- 1,800+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests and 1 in the book)
- All-new 500 question QuizBank®, for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
- All-new study plans – learn how to make the most of your time – no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- A digital copy of this book to read online on your computer, tablet or smartphone
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook® page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- GRE Strategies and practice tests for all question types
- Diagnostic tool with end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE Revised General Test—or you'll receive a full refund.
|Product dimensions:||8.38(w) x 10.86(h) x 1.25(d)|
About the Author
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Questions about what you’re studying?
Ask us on Facebook®: www.facebook.com/kaplangradprep
Ask us on Twitter: twitter.com/KaplanGradPrep