Sometimes the best thing we can do for our loved ones is to be present for as long as they need us.
Giraffe and Zebra meet every day under their favorite tree to walk to the watering hole. But today, Giraffe isn't there! Where could he be? Zebra spots him hiding in the tree; Giraffe has seen a spider and is scared silly. Zebra patiently talks to Giraffe and does the very best thing: supports Giraffe for as long as Giraffe needs it.
- It Will Be OK is perfect for:
- Preschool classrooms and teachers looking for books on feelings, social emotional learning, mindfulness and social skills
- School counselors and children's therapists looking for bibliotherapy books for children
- Parents looking for books on kindness, facing fears, teaching empathy, anxiety, and listening
- Anyone who wants a beautifully illustrated story on the power of friendship
Includes educational backmatter with suggestions on what to do when you are worried or anxious, how to help a worried friend, and the definition of empathy.