Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Individuals and societies, presented in global contexts.
· Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
· Learn by asking questions for a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
· Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
· Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
· Think internationally with chapters and concepts set in global contexts.
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||47 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||16 - 18 Years|
About the Author
Series editor Andy Dailey is an experienced IB workshop leader, teacher and former examiner who has developed the key features of the Access to History for IB Diploma series.