Implementing the Framework for Teaching in Enhancing Professional Practice: An ASCD Action Tool available in Paperback
It's much faster and easier to implement Charlotte Danielson's renowned framework for teaching from Enhancing Professional Practice when you have this collection of tools, examples, and assessments. Teachers can use the tools, either on their own or with their students, to
- Analyze and assess teaching practice.
- Integrate elements of successful teaching into the classroom.
- Plan a course of action for teacher improvement.
- Undertake and use new teaching practices and record the results.
- Determine the results of new practices and next steps to take.
Whether you use the framework in teacher preparation courses, recruitment, mentoring, professional development, or professional learning communities, the nearly 100 tools and activities in this guide will help make the components of successful teaching the standard for practice in your school, district, or personal career. PDF versions of the tools are available for download.
|Publisher:||Association for Supervision & Curriculum Development|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.60(h) x 1.60(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Domain 1: Planning and Preparation
Domain 2: The Classroom Environment
Domain 3: Instruction
Domain 4: Professional Responsibilities
About the Authors