6.49 In Stock
Do you approach prayer with the same attitude and same requests? Well, now you can flow into a new realm!
How to Pray shows you to pray the Jesus wayresponding to His Father with “yes” as a matter of habit. You, too, can learn to trust Him with that same response in your everyday life.
How to Pray includes excerpts from the following books and authors:
- Let Your Yes be Yes by Don Nori
- Spirit-Empowered Prayer Storm by James Goll
- Mystics, Mystical Experiences, and Contemplative Prayer by Beni Johnson
- Prayer That Takes Hold of the Impossible! By Morris Cerullo
- The Power Source by Suzette Caldwell
- Prayer Can be Powerful (or Otherwise) by C. Peter Wagner
You can pray with great power and authoritystarting today!
Parts of this book were previously published as Prayer Changes Things.
|Publisher:||Destiny Image, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||704 KB|
About the Author
Bill and Beni Johnson are the Senior Pastors of Bethel Church. Together they serve a growing number of churches that have partnered for revival. Beni oversees Bethel’s intercessors and Prayer House. Her approach to intercession makes supernatural connection with the Lord accessible to all. Bill and Beni have 3 children and their spouses. They also have 8 grandchildren.